Sunday, December 31, 2023

A Washer, A Lockset & The Skoolie Dream



Some good progress has been made on the skoolie.  Joseph finished all the plumbing for the washing machine, and got it in place.  





He had to make some adjustments, to install the lockset and deadbolt at our entrance door, and got those in place.

  


He finished hooking up the electrical for our range hood, so it now has a working light and power.  



He bought a storage box off of FB Marketplace.  I know it's a messy pic, but wanted to show the boys are still doing their part, in supporting the skoolie dream.  I briefly helped with some plumbing, and he's put up beadboard and framing in the bathroom.  He's also been working hard on our kitchen countertop.  I'll share these, when they're a little farther along.  Happy New Years, friends!


7 comments:

Staci @Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

Wonderful! I love the washing machine. So happy to see your helpers too. Happy New Year to you all!! 🎉

Laurie said...

Thinking that washing machine could definitely be handy. The best helpers ever!

daisy g said...

Love that you'll have a washer aboard. No quarters necessary!

Your boys look like sweet loves.

Joseph has been one busy bee!
Peace to you and yours in the New Year!

Laurie said...

There have been times in my life, when I've had to use a laundromat. I won't say I'll miss it one bit!

Barbara Rogers said...

Great progress on the skoolie...and I guess your helpers will go along with you on the road also...whenever. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Laurie said...

We're trying to be realistic, as one is 13, with the other soon to be 13, but are really hoping they'll get to enjoy some travels with us next year.

Jeannie said...

The pups seem to be quite interested in whatever you are saying. Cherish every moment.
I enjoyed seeing them.

Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry