Friday, December 15, 2023

The Cabinets Are Painted

 



Joseph has been busy painting cabinets.  The color is Picnic.  These are on the passenger side, above the dinette area.



The ones in the front of the bus.



The ones above our sink and stove.



And the ones below those.  



Our friends who have an upholstery shop recovered the drivers seat, which we picked up Thursday.  Joseph reinstalled it late Friday, after I had taken these photos, so I'll share it next week.  While there, we got the swatches above, to consider for our dinette and couch cushions.   We're leaning towards one of the right two swatches.  Do you have a favorite?  


5 comments:

daisy g said...

I LOVE the color you chose! It's coming together so quickly (although I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to y'all!). I like the 2nd and 3rd from the right. Can't wait to see what you choose!

Andrea said...

I like the middle swatch. And I do like green cabinets! andrea

Laurie said...

Thanks for your input, Daisy and Andrea! I want to check them out different times of day, and weather, and see what speaks to me. Daisy, I'm pretty sure Joseph is thinking he got more than he bargained for with this project!

Staci @Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

It's looking SO GOOD!! I like the second from the right and middle swatches. They all look like they really compliment the beautiful green cabinets. Whichever you choose, it will look fabulous.

Laurie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Staci!