Friday, May 17, 2024

Bedroom Storage in the Skoolie

 


The past week, Joseph finished making the rattan cabinet doors, and hung them.  I like them so much better than the green door that had been hanging here. Didn't he do a great job?



He finished the doors at the foot of the bed, and hung them.  With gardening, mowing, and everything else he has to do, the bus project has slowed a little, but we're still making progress.  We're awaiting the lights I ordered for the bedroom, and looking forward to seeing how they'll look.  We're looking again at paint colors for the outside of the bus.  Just moving on.


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your husband does such perfect work! When this is all finished, what will he do next! He's just so busy now. I guess it will be off traveling, enjoying his work then. andrea

Laurie said...

He has so many homestead projects in mind, I suspect he'll never run out of things to do!

PotteryPie_com said...

Very good work! I like how it came out.

Laurie said...

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with it!