Friday, September 10, 2010

Got a Grip


OK, I admit it. I've been in a bit of a funk lately. Not a major funk, but a funk nonetheless. There have been jobs and orders that did not work out as hoped. Instead of taking long walks on the beach, watching the wildlife from the balcony, and reading to the sound of the surf next week, we'll be staying home. But, girl, look around. I've got a roof over my head, my little shop is encouraging, I've got 2 shows I'm preparing for, the garden is bountiful. Loved ones send me bouquets of roses, and Joseph and I have plans we're excited about. I'm blessed, and life is surely good. I've got a grip now.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Funk be gone! Yay...glad you found a sparkle in the midst of it all. And yes..blessings are so abundant in every place we look...enjoy!
Kiki

cookingwithgas said...

hey - what so sad - I am glad life is better-

JLK Jewelry said...

Glad you are feeling better! We'll be excited to hear about your plans. And to do that wine and cheese flight!!!

PS the big tank works perfectly so thanks again to Joseph!!