Friday, February 26, 2010

Silly Dog Saturday


My Mom recently sent me a link that has had me giggling every time I've thought about it since. It's silly and involves a big dog... works for me! My favorite part comes close to the end, so don't give up on it. It may not be terribly high tech-- you can hear the videographer laughing throughout, but I'm right there with her. I've been admiring the primroses that other bloggers have shown, and picked one up yesterday. It says it's a perennial, but I suspect it's a tender perennial. More research is in order. You've got a few more hours to enter the giveaway if you haven't already. Just go right here. I'll announce the winner tomorrow.

4 comments:

JLK Jewelry said...

My Mom puts them in her garden in New England and we have put them out in ours with no problems!

Laurie said...

Oh, thanks so much for that, Jennie! I may just have to get some more!

kriips said...

yes, I think they ate pretty hardy - we grow many varieties in Estonia:)

JLK Jewelry said...

As a matter of fact I discovered a large one poking through the snow this morning. At least I am almost positive it is a primrose. Time will tell!