Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Century of Treasures


Hello friends!  Not long ago, some friends bought a building that began as a livery stable in the late 1800's. More recently, it was an antiques shop, and was still filled with treasures when they purchased it.  I've been helping them to find new homes for these treasures, and it's been fun researching and learning about so many different things.


Many items are from the 1800's or early 1900's.


If you happen to collect treasures from this time frame, let me know, and I may just be able to fix you up!


I'll be shop sitting for a pottery today.  Enjoy your Saturday, however you spend it!


2 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

What a fun project to help with. Love the spoon!

Laurie said...

That spoon is listed on ebay, Michele. Let me know if you really love it :o) Wish I knew how to add the international symbols, so I can type your name correctly... one of these days.