Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

There haven't been enough hours in the day to spend time in blogland lately.  The garden has needed weeding, harvesting and watering.  The last of the spring greens has needed freezing.  I've been helping J do a major remodel on my Mom's bathroom, even mudding and sanding sheetrock, which I prayed I'd never have to do again, after finishing my house.  She recently sent me this link, which I watched while enjoying my morning cup of tea. Just awesome.  Have a joyful Wednesday, friends.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That link really is awesome!! Enjoy your beautiful day! Peace, Stephanie

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Stephanie. And I hope yours is beautiful as well.

cookingwithgas said...

I hate doing sheet rock!
I know you are not suppose to hate but that stuff is evil and needs just the right person to tame it.
Cheers!
M

Gerry said...

Thanks for the link - what a demonstration of commitment!
The blue flower that looks like forget me not is a brunnera, Jack Frost variety. It grows well here in the partial shade.
Gerry