Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crunch Time


The past couple of weeks, I've been hard at work making soaps. These will be ready just before Thanksgiving. The weekend following Thanksgiving is the busiest of the year at the local potteries. I'll be volunteering at the Celebration of Seagrove Potters, a great event held that weekend. I've also been working on eye pillows. I'm really wanting to spend some time outdoors weeding and cleaning up, but haven't been able to do more than take a few pictures on my rounds of chores. Recently, I've had some doors close and a few other possibilities open up. Life is always interesting!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Thank you for your comment Laurie.
I am reading this about soap making and hope (cross my fingers) to try and make some soap this winter. It has been something I have wanted to do for so long! Way to go with yours.

P.S I really appreciate what you do (over in "about me")

cookingwithgas said...

Hi- it is that time of year.
I will be happy to see you at the show!