Friday, February 2, 2024

Flooring & The Co-Pilot Seat

 



Hello, friends.  Joseph has been working on the skoolie flooring.  He's finished the bathroom.



And he's made good progress everywhere else.  He's finished the living area.  From the bathroom back to the bedroom is partially done.



He picked up my newly reupholstered co-pilot seat, along with the dinette cushions.  I'll share those once they're in place.  



Jeannie requested some recent pics of McNibs.  Here he is looking dapper in his winter coat.  It's funny.  For the first 11 or so years of his life, he was very quiet.  These days, whenever he's excited, like before and after walks, he barks exuberantly.  That silly boy makes me laugh just about every day.  I'm so glad he's home.  



10 comments:

Andrea said...

Good progress! Before you know it, you will be taking off! andrea

Laurie said...

Thank you for your encouragement!

daisy g said...

Oh, McNibs! You are a handsome devil in your winter jacket!

The floors are looking good. You know I have to ask about that flag in the floor. Any story with that?

Laurie said...

The flag is actually the box the oak flooring came in :o)! I can see how that's not clear though.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay on co-pilot seat! And beautiful flooring! This is going to be such a cozy home on wheels.

Laurie said...

Thanks, Barbara!

Staci @Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

That co-pilot seat looks so comfy! McNibs is so handsome in his jacket. Happy the sweet boy is doing well.

Laurie said...

I've never sat in an air-ride seat, but expect it will be comfy!

Jeannie said...

I have very much enjoyed the pooch picture. As I scrolled down, I paused for a while and warmly enjoyed McNibs' expression and wished I could scratch his head. He is looking intently at you waiting for instructions and then, I was surprised to see your comment. I had to pause again and chuckle. THANK YOU for honoring my request.

Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

Laurie said...

Thank YOU for caring about this sweet pup!