Monday, January 30, 2012

Daffy Daffodils

This weekend, Joseph & I began working on a project that has been in the works for some time.  We are creating a walkway from the driveway to the house, which meanders through the woods about 30 yards.  As it's a little unusual, I'd like to do a tutorial, so if you'll forgive me, I will take pictures as we progress, and post about it when it's done.  A sneak peek may be given at some point, though.

It's been a beautiful weekend here.  These are the early-bird daffodils I spoke about recently.  The last of the orchid blooms are spent, so new blooms are most welcome.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

no kidding- I have to go check mine now- that is Daffy!di

meredith said...

i would love to see a tutorial on this, laurie. i have a lot of landscaping to do at my house (a lot of dreams but not much experience!), and i am especially hoping to put some walking trails in our woods. i would love to see how you go about putting in your pathway.