Friday, August 30, 2024

Late August Skoolie Progress



Joseph has been working on the bus, but nothing is particularly photo-worthy.  He has installed the black and gray tanks under the bus, and hooked them up.  He's in the process of rerouting some air lines and wiring, so he can install the freshwater tank.  He cut an access door in the side of the bus for the black and gray drain handles.  So, progress continues.  I didn't want to go another week without a post, so thought I'd share a pillow I recently stitched up.  Now, I did not do the needlepoint.  I love the woodland theme, and found it in a thrift shop, with one end cut, and the inner missing.  I found a plain pillow that size in a thrift shop, so inserted it, and stitched it back up.  I believe this one will be for our bed.  Wishing you a happy Labor Day weekend!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful find! And I love the piping on the pillow too. did you do the piping? Your husband is still busy with his labor of love! andrea

Laurie said...

I did not do the piping. I'm reasonably unskilled in sewing, though I'd love to learn more.

daisy g said...

I love the whimsy the pillow shows. What a lovely addition to your skoolie decor. Keep up the great work, Joseph! It will all pay off.

Laurie said...

I relayed your message to Joseph. Thank you!