Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some New Things


It seemed it was going to be a low-energy day this morning, so instead of hitting the ground running, I decided to piddle today, and try some new things. One of the things I've been wanting to try is making my own laundry detergent, using some of my homemade soap. I got a batch mixed up, though haven't tried it yet. I also decided recently I wanted to try making buns. Though I've been making bread off & on for years, I don't recall making any buns. We don't use them all that often, but for the occasional Morningstar Griller or Chik Pattie, they're nice. And for vegi Sloppy Joes, which is what I wanted to make tonight. I haven't tried them yet either, but I'll let you know if either of these worked out well today, and share recipes.

2 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

HOT buns Laurie!
They look great!

Victoria said...

Beautiful...they look fabulous!
Kiki~