Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Abundant Day


It's been a good, full day. After my work at Hospice, I stopped by one of the local thrift stores. In addition to finding a couple of plates I intend to turn into dessert stands, I found a gorgeous bolt of upholstery fabric. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with it yet. It matches my couch & living room rug, but would also make some pretty awesome cloth bags. It was really tough to take a picture of. It's one of those fabrics that has a bit of shimmer, & looks different from different angles. I also dropped off 3 bags of clothes, part of my recent organizing efforts. My nursing supervisor called with several days in March, so it looks like that's going to continue for a bit longer. I'm grateful for the many ways I was showered with abundance today.

No comments: