Friday, July 23, 2010

Thankful


What with all the garden goodness coming in, I've not been able to keep up with my blogging friends. I miss their gorgeous photos, their wisdom and encouragement, and their recipes. Let's not forget the recipes :o) It's amazing how the internet can make the world seem so much smaller. How someone hundreds of miles away can seem like a neighbor or good friend. Maybe that's because, on one level, we really are pulling up a chair and sharing a cup of tea or a glass of wine with them. I'm thankful for how this blog has broadened my world, for all those who leave comments, and goodness from the garden this day.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

YaY.. Wonderful post Laurie..I am glad I found your blog and get to take a peek at your side of the world...I so enjoy it!! yes you said it perfectly.. it is that lovely connection you feel with fellow bloggers that make it so fun and special!
Beautiful photo..gorgeous!
have a happy day!
Kiki~
PS: Looking forward to more recipes and seeing your magical creations!