Saturday, May 8, 2010

930 Pint


J & I headed to Winston-Salem last night, meeting up with friends to see NC singer-songwriter Chuck Brodsky play. Chuck is an extraordinary storyteller and wonderful musician. He's been doing the Fiddle & Bow concerts for 20 years, and I've been to see him play many, if not all of them. The latest soap I've been creating is a beer soap, and I've been trying to come up with a creative name for it. The folks at STARworks, who so graciously share their brew with me, have no name for it. Chuck has a song, 930 Pint, that I'm fond of, and I'd been pondering that name. I mustered up my nerve and asked him last night, and he gave his blessings. How cool is that! Give him a listen to on the above link. And while you're there, check out the video, The Man Who Blew Kisses. It's priceless. Have a lovely weekend, friends!

1 comment:

cookingwithgas said...

great name for the soap!
I have been using mine and it has great foam-- I mean suds!