Thursday, December 3, 2009

Show Time




The house has been crammed with bolts of cloth, the sewing machine has taken up residence on the kitchen table, & assorted flotsam of the creative process are everywhere. Thank goodness Joseph is an understanding guy. I've been preparing for Holiday Hoopla. I've had lots of learning curves, never having done any real sewing. But, it's been lots of fun seeing ideas take form. Yesterday, I played with the table display. Little signs for the various products were made last night. My Mom & sister are baking some goodies that I'll have in my booth. The weather is looking more & more iffy, with a 60-90% chance of rain or snow, depending on the source. So, there's a good chance my house will be in upheavel another week. Here's a picture of one of the tables, and the bags I've been working on.

No comments: